A Brief About Me:
A) Duration 2009-2015:
B) Duration 2006-2009:
- Analysis of Environment Impact Assessment reports for setup of new industries and expansion of existing industries.
- Testing practical cases of EIA by air quality modelling software like ISC3, Screen3, Caline4, etc.
- Active role in developing the database of Environmental MIS.
- Active participation in industrial air quality data analysis and modelling
- Conducting the public hearings for setup of new industries and expansion of existing industries, etc.
C) Duration 2003-2006:
- Massive R&D on DirectX 9 technology implementation using modern Game Engines, Website SEO, Graphics andmultimedia, NSIS installer Scripting NSIS, AGK, Android gaming toolkit, C, VB, FORTRAN, Windows API, Linux, Network & web Maintenance,etc
- Publication of my 3D action game MOON STRUCK as THE FIRST 3D Shooter game from India.
1) The Project “Moon Struck” developed by me is THE FIRST 3D Action Game published from
India in the shooting genre. Its Demo Version has been released in the popular tech magazine DIGIT (JUNE 2006 DVD) and popular Indian game magazine SKOAR! (Mar - May 2006 issue, Gamezone DVD).
2) My team (3D Titans) interview was published in the popular Indian game magazine SKOAR! (Dec06-Feb07 issue).
3) My interview on game development was nationally published in popular English daily THE
TELEGRAPH (t2-page 12 on 16.11.2007), and in Bengali daily ANANDABAZAR PATRIKA (page 3 on 31.07.2006). http://www.anandabazar.com/archive/1060731/31bus4.htm
4) I had submitted an entry in worldwide game contest organized by INTEL CORPORATION on the "Lens Flare Programming using 3D plains instead of sprites", which achieved the 'WORLDWIDE-WINNER of the year 2008’ with WORLD RANK #2 in the category “Judge’s Choice Award – Best Tips and Tricks on Intel® Graphics sponsored by Intel® Software Network”
5) My 3D-shooter-game-demo 'MOON STRUCK' was the 'WORLDWIDE-WINNER of the week'
[19.06.2008-25.06.2008] in worldwide game competition organized by the prestigious INTEL
6) My physics simulation 3D-game-demo 'Bonny Ball' was the 'WORLDWIDE-WINNER of the
week'[26 June 2008 to 2 July 2008] in worldwide game competition organized by the prestigious INTEL CORPORATION.
7) I have successfully played the roles of Director & Chief Programmer for the online 3D interactive corporate application featuring integrated data transfer of voice chat, text chat and 3D data, for our foreign client.
Academic Skill Sets:B. E. in Chemical Engineering Graduate in 2003 from Jadavpur University with First Class.
Computer Knowledge & Professional Skill Sets:
- Specialized knowledge on multi-platform 3D gaming technologies, augmented reality and virtual realities. AR and VR immersive applications, interactive walkthroughs, integration of VR gadgets (Oculus, Google cardboard) with 3D games and apps,etc.
- Simultaneous delivery into various mobile, desktop, web and console platform of different 3D games using popular multiplatform game engines like Unity3D.
- Store publications with Ad monetization support and integrations.
- Specialized knowledge on 3D graphics programming and integration
- Physics engine implementation, DirectX implementation using modern Game Engines, Website SEO, Graphics and multimedia, NSIS installer Scripting NSIS, AGK, Android gaming toolkit, C, VB, FORTRAN, Windows API, Linux, Network & web Maintenance, online 3D Interactive Programming, MMOG technology.
- Specialized knowledge on 3D graphics & world optimization optimized & light mapped texture making, rendering effects, Analytical knowledge of Game making mechanism in 3D Game engines, 3DS Max, Adobe Photoshop, & other multimedia software implementation tricks.
- Obtained Intel’s Premiere Elite Partnership in Software development since November 2008.